Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Remote Control for Living (When the Time Changes)

Time, the ever-changing phenomenon that never waits for anybody, is alike for everyone is it king or beggar, male or female. Everybody is subjected to its unyielding thrust, which governs every move of living beings. While passing from one moment to another, it slightly keeps on adding the significant changes in living beings. Every little passing moment never comes again exactly in the same manner, sometimes leaving behind sweet memories and sometimes bitter ones. Time keeps on running and we being the helpless living beings try to accommodate ourselves with each moment willingly or unwillingly.
Time is also running out of my hands. The moment that I just spent was the happiest one. I was really enjoying it but then the pendulum of the clock struck leaving one more moment behind and so the time for my happy moment apparently faded away. I am afraid. I didn’t want to lose that happiest moment. I wish the time could stagnate here and I could live my whole life in that single moment. But it is not possible, as the time changes.
I don’t know what is there for me in the next moment but for one thing I am sure, I can’t be as happy as I was in the previous one.
The next moment buzzed its presence at my ear and within few seconds, I was aware that this is the most heart wrenching moment where I am supposed to give my final exam where I am going to face lots of hard times. I am trying to sustain myself with this moment patiently because I know, the way daylight comes tearing the edges of darkness, the same way the next moment will come as the ray of sunshine and hope. But, it seems my patience is not able to keep me sustained and to my utter disappointed this moment seems to be too long. I wish this moment could pass soon. And the time changed as the pendulum struck again for one more moment. But it was already late, the previous moment took a lot out of me. I am not just the same by now, I have lost many things with the moment, still have to keep on moving with more moments to come. After all, this is life and I know that the time changes.
Being a helpless human being, I can’t do anything about it just wish if there could be any possibility of some device that can help us to somehow manage to keep control on time. So that we could adjust time according to our convenience. We could capture the happy moments forever and can get rid of tough moments as early as possible.
Something that could help men in deciding the time on their own. A remote control for living where through pause button, we could just stop the moment, which is the happiest and forward when comes the toughest one. In the same way we could bring back the cherished moments through rewind button also.
Life would have certainly taken a very happy note if this wish of mine had fulfilled. It would have been the blessing for the mankind. It would have been the solution for the sufferings. I wish I could have such remote control to lock the moments when the time changes.

1 comment:

MBS said...

Thoughts which men have pondered forever. Perhaps the saints are those who have found the answer in the timeless love of God. Something not immediately attainable, unfortunately and apparently, to the average person. Nevertheless a useful line of thought.
MBS